On 2/19/09, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
>  I've personally answered question #1 more times than I can remember,
>  so I guess that one more time won't hurt: "it's not available yet,
>  we're working on it".

It might help everyone if those of you tirelessly working the groups
set up a blog where you post a summary of a question and your
(Google's) clear answer.  Put a link to it in your sigs along the
lines of "Android questions already answered: [link]".

Searching groups is helpful, but there's a lot of misinformation and
omitted information which can be avoided in the more controlled
environment of a blog post.

Steve
--
Yes, Chinese is easy if people speak slowly to you, in proper tones
and without an accent. But this is not how Chinese is spoken. --