I have a simple app that uses AWS to lookup and fetch product
information. This works fine on the desktop, using the Sun JRE.

However, in trying to port this to Android I am hitting all sorts of
problems, including first missing classes in javax.xml  (specifically
javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource), which I can work around, but
then external jars that appear to prevent the app from being built.
For example:

 warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
that doesn't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute. (This
class was probably produced by a broken compiler.)

and then:

[2009-02-22 13:00:21 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: null
Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: null

Can anyone explain what might be going wrong here?

Should I wait until there is an Android version of AWS available, or
is this something that I can fix myself?

Many thanks!