> Don't give up on the AWS project just yet ;).

What are the options?

It is better to quit a project asap if you are not allowed to do it. I
know of other mobile apps, which were not permitted by Amazon, and
believe me, it's more frustrating to quit a project that got
completed.

But anyway, has someone insights into this Amazon policy? I do not
quite understand it. There are types of mobile apps that would
generate Amazon sales, and others that won't. But Amazon does not seem
to differentiate. They seem to have their own agenda regarding mobile.
*shrug*

If someone an idea how to get permitted by Amazon, I would be more
than happy to know.

Thanks,
Markus