I believe when the app is initially bought, it isn't charged until the
24 hours period is over.  Once the refund period is over, then the
opposing credit card is finally charged.  During the refund period,
you should not be given the burden of chargeback fees.  If the user
wants to charge back the credit after the refund period, he/she will
need to go the the credit card company and do this, which is highly
unlikely since it's only a $1.