If it's any help Koolu are looking to ship over half a million devices
with AndAppStore integrated into their image by the end of the year, so
hopefully it'll give you the kind of traction we can use to wake Google up.

Al.

P.S. The AndAppStore licensing system isn't limited to AndAppStore,
we've offered it to anyone who thinks they can make use of it.