Also, note that fighting chargebacks for small value transactions is fairly
costly. Credit-card companies look at electronic/Internet transactions
suspiciously anyway, and are likely to take the buyer's side. The proofs
like a purchase confirmation email or a database record is often meaningless
to them.

Inder