I just had the same issue happen to my application.  I decided to
disable Copy Protection after reading how useless it was, and now
everyone is getting Force Quit errors on Activities with a WebView!!!
I have turned Copy Protection back on and added a note to the
description saying to uninstall then reinstall.  Is this the
appropriate course of action?  I can't believe this hasn't been fixed
yet! (or at least put a warning in the Market Developer Console). :(