Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*NO H1B !!*

*Java Application Developer *

*Duration is 6-12 months.*

*Dallas,TX*

*Phone & Skype (Locals preferred)*

We are looking for candidates for the need below. The work is based out of
Dallas

*Staffing Status*

*Segment*

*Loan Staff*

*Project Description*

*Location*

*Skills*

*Start Date*

*Duration*

*Sold*

*S&P*

Application Development

Dallas

Provide support of specific security tool platforms.

The platforms are built on Java with spring  and Angular ( javascript ).
In terms of experience, 5 to 7 years.

Oct

6-12 months

*Additional details :*

*Development**: *

client is looking for a resource to provide support of specific security
tool platforms. The platforms are built on Java with Spring and Angular
(Javascript). Resource should have 5-7 years of experience.

*Application Uplift and Enhancement:*

Develop, maintain, and enhance existing vendor management and security
threat software. Work on packaging and reincorporation of aforementioned
products once received back from commercial vendors. Must be high caliber
candidates with excellent communication.

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935*

*15 Barbara St,Kendall Park,New Jersey 08824*
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+Barbara+St,Kendall+Park,New+Jersey+08824&entry=gmail&source=g>

*http://www.votoconsulting.com* <http://www.votoconsulting.com/>