Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Title: Integration Technical Architect *

*Location :Chicago, Deerfield Illinois*

*Type: Contract*

•                     Integration Technical Architect with Retail domain
expertise and knowledge able to understand and map domain requirements

•                     Experience working with API Management tools such as
APIGEE / Azure

•                     Micro services implementation experience

o   Working experience or knowledge with Azure Cloud technologies, move
workloads from onprem to Cloud

o   Strong Analysis, architecting and designing solution for Retail domain

o   Retail domain expertise to understand and map requirements

o   Have an experience dealing the enterprise integration platforms such as
API Management, Streaming platform and  DB/replication tools

o   Support security and scalability of the MVP products

o   Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,
flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.

o   Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative
and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>