Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Mobile Tester/Automation Testing  *with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate,
and availability date.

*Requirement details:   *

*Job title: Mobile Tester/Automation Testing *

*Location: Chicago , IL*

*Duration: 12-18+  Months*

*Job Description:*

·         QA experience in Mobile Application Functional testing ,
regression and Non-functional testing.

·         *Strong experience in mobile app functional testing with various
platforms/devices like iOS, Android, iPad, Tablet. *

·         Experience with *Agile *work environment is mandatory with
exposure to tools like Microsoft TFS, JIRA, office suite.

·         Good experience with Selenium automation and must have experience
with Web services testing (SOAP UI/REST)

·         Have good understanding of QA processes, Automation workflow
along with CI/CD platforms.

·         Co-ordinate closely with project teams (Onshore and Offshore).

·         Ability to work in a dynamic environment while multitasking on
different projects.

·         Collaborate with up/down stream channels/consumers and conduct
Integration/E2E testing.

·         Ability to validate software against business goals beyond what’s
conveyed by the development team.

·         Good communication and analytical skills.

*Thanks** & Regards*

*Adam **Noel*

*Star**Techs **Inc*

*a...@startechsinc.com <a...@startechsinc.com> *