I'm getting more and more tempted to open up paid-for apps on
AndAppStore where all payments go directly to the developers account so
they can set the T&Cs.

Would this be something people would be interested in?

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.