A lot of android developers are from very small shops (1-5 people),
no? For many Android developers handling the market is a big part of
their process.

Although having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to a separate group
for market/business specific android topics. Until such is created I
don't think posts here about that are off topic.

~Evil Mushroom Lord

Mushroom Wars: The Splatting
On the android market now!
http://www.evilmushroomempire.com/splat/screenshots.html