Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

FileNet Admin/Developer

8- 10 Years

Boston

Onsite

*Job Description*

*JD-*

*Senior FileNet Administrator*

*SN*

*Required Information*

*Details*

1

Role

Senior FileNet Administrator

2

Required Technical Skill Set

FileNet 5.5.x Administration, IBM Datacap, ICN, ICC and CSS

3

No of Requirements

1

4

Desired Experience Range

7-10 Yrs

5

Location of Requirement

USA

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency**)*

*Must-Have*

   - Strong Experience with IBM FileNet P8 5.5.x Skills
   - Min 5+ years of FileNet P8 5.5.x administration, installation, and
   upgradation
   - 5+ years of experience with Linux / Windows (AIX added plus).
   - 5+ years with WAS ND.
   - 5+ years with DB2 / SQL Server / Oracle setups for FileNet
   - Good understanding of Add on products like IBM Content Collector, IBM
   Datacap, Records manager, CSS
   - Understanding of FileNet Patches

*Good-to-Have*

   - Experience with Performance tuning.
   - Great troubleshooting skills.
   - WebSphere, Database and Unix

SN

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role *

1

Work in Onsite – Offshore Model

2

Support other TCS’ teams in meetings the project objectives

3

Self-driven and process oriented and adhering to policies

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*