Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

Role

Experience range

Working location

is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid

Detailed JD

Obiee Developer

8-10 Years

Charlotte, NC

Hybrid

Asset Management technologies and Capital Markets experienceOBIEE, OAS,
Tableau, Power BI (preferred) experienceVery strong Oracle, Snowflake
database skillsGood Business Analysis skills. Ability to talk to business
leaders and get requirements. Oracle/Snowflake  SQL knowledge is a must and
background on data warehousing is a plus

RPA Senior Developer (with Architecture experience)

8-10 Years

Charlotte, NC

Onsite

Experience building bots in AA A360 and IQBOT ( Mandatory )- Certifications
with RPA platforms (Automate Anywhere ( Must have ), UiPath, Blue Prism )-
Certifications with AI and ML ( preferred )- Architecting enterprise level
applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems, and ERP applications-
Experience with software development lifecycle, as well as Agile project
management methodology- Solid Experience architecting and developing AI and
machine learning applications- Understanding of data structures, data
modeling and software architecture- Outstanding analytical and
problem-solving skills

Charlotte (Day 1 onsite); USC and GC associates only

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*