Hi Xav,

Thanks for the tip, I'm still having trouble setting up the test project;

File
New
Android Project
Create new android project
Create Project from existing source
android/android-sdk-linux_x86-1.1_r1/samples/ApiDemos/tests

!  No activity name defined in
/home/gavin/Work/android/android-sdk-linux_x86-1.1_r1/samples/ApiDemos/tests/AndroidManifest.xml.

I understand that I have to add ApiDemos to the build path but I have to
create the project first. Apologies if this is a bit of a silly question, I
imagine the answer is right in front of me but I can't work it out.

Kind regards,

Gavin