You can't do this.  Especially from the SDK, on so many levels:

1. ServiceManager is not public.  The features it contains are not available
in the SDK.
2. None of the interfaces of the services published in the service manager
are published in the SDK, so you wouldn't be able to redefine them anyway.
3. And even if any of this were in the SDK, applications are not allowed to
modify what is published in the service manager, and they never will be able
to.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.