Hi,

I'm trying to get the scroll position on a ListActivity. Here is what I'm
trying to do:
I have a list activity that is populated from an XML file. Another thread
downloads all pictures so the user can see the list while the thread is
still downloading the files.

What I'm trying to do is when the thread finishes getting all pics it reads
the listview scroll position, refresh the listview and scroll to that
position again.

ListView main = getListView(); <-- not sure if I'm really getting the
ListView this way.
int scY = main.getScrollY();
Log.d("Scroll", scY + " ");  <--- this is printing zero even when at the
moment I run this I already scrolled the list.
setListAdapter(listadapter);
main.scrollTo(0, scY);

Any ideas?

Thanks!