Ivan Soto wrote:
> I'm trying to get the scroll position on a ListActivity. Here is what
> I'm trying to do:
> I have a list activity that is populated from an XML file. Another
> thread downloads all pictures so the user can see the list while the
> thread is still downloading the files.
>
> What I'm trying to do is when the thread finishes getting all pics it
> reads the listview scroll position, refresh the listview and scroll to
> that position again.

Have you considered using placeholder images instead? Replace the
placeholder images with the real ones as they come in. Then, when the
background thread finishes, you do not have to do anything -- the images
are already loaded. This eliminates the need to "refresh the listview"
and any accompanying confusing such a refresh might cause the user.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com