On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Android engineers say there's no date for cupcake, 1.5 SDK, etc., yet
> there is this video of what appears to NOT be an Android 1.1 phone,
> AND Vodaphone claims it will start selling them this April.

You can download the current tree and run cupcake today, and have been able
to for a month or two.  Just because it is running on some hardware doesn't
mean it is finished.

I checked in a couple cupcake bug fixes today, so I can assure you that it
is not yet done.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.