You can not create a Collection. It is an interface, as other already
pointed out.

Judging from your other posts, i'd suggest your using an
ArrayList<Car>.
An ArrayList is basically some behavior around an array of objects (in
your case Car[]). Internally, it's using an array and it handles all
the insertions, removals, etc. for you. To avoid too many object-
allocations, initialize your ArrayList with an appropriate capacity.
E.g. if you think you'll never need more than 100 objects do
"Collection<Car> _cars = new ArrayList<Car>(100);"

If you want to make your objects searchable, e.g. making this code
work "int idx = _cars.indexOf(someCar);", implement a "public boolean
equals(Object otherCar)" method on your Car class.