perfect :)

so any other ideas?

right now it is a button (finaly 41 Buttons)
all with a style so the dont look like a button (they are just flat
gray fields)

Now I like to give this field (Button) a dynamicly created background.
(several Rows with different colors) ? :)

Is there a trick to inflate a view in a button or something like that?

I thougt about several Drawables defines with all possible color
variationes.
But that would be the last option :)

Greets
Chris