I'm just looking for the image file. I just want to test on 1.5.
In february someone compiled cupcake and distributed the image to replace on
the emulator.
the zip contained:
ramdisk.img
system.img
userdata.img

I was looking for the same but updated. I really don't want to get into
compiling cupcake by myself.

Thanks!

Ivan Soto Fernandez
Web Developer