I got the onscreen keyboard whenever I clicked in an EditText (I had to
click it even if it had the default focus). It then wouldn't go away until I
clicked the back key (even if I moved off to a button).

Networking does seem to be non-working in the 1.1 emulator with the 1.5
images though.

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

  _____