Noam,

Try to use the singleton pattern in your application. If you have
already an instance created and try to create another one, then you
would not be able to do this because of the singleton pattern.

Sr. SW Engineer
Roman Baumgaertner

·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.