>> You also forget Google is not just a US entity. It has registered
companies
around the world which are not bound by US laws (such as Google UK Ltd.)
which could run and operate Market thus giving them the same freedoms as the
rest of us outside the jurisdiction of US law. <<
I am not sure that this true for all practical matters. I work for an
American company and certify once a year that I will adhere to US export
restrictions.