Xavier Ducrohet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The new SDK include multiple versions of the Android platforms.
> Because newer versions could have slightly different build steps, we
> have decide to keep most of the build logic inside the platforms
> themselves.
>
> Thus, the new build.xml imports a file called android_rules.xml
> located inside SDK/platforms/<platform>/templates/ (it might move in
> the final SDK but you shouldn't care much).

FYI, the android_rules.xml is missing in the android-1.1/templates
directory so right now it's not possible to use the 1.1 platform with
the 1.5 pre SDK. I've only downloaded the Linux version so this may be a
packaging issue with that version alone.

Best Regards,

Xavier Le Vourch

--
XLV Labs

Publisher of "Who Called?", Caller Id application for Android phones:

http://www.xlv-labs.com/whocalled