We guys have to wait till more shiny good looking, light weight phones
hit the market along with the cool new cupcake update..

Once the consumer base increases, we are going to get more companies
in and quality apps on the market too..
Compare the consumer base and its no where near the iPhone.. Its just
picking up the pace..

Also we need the SDK and VM to be better to make it utilize the
hardware better and create more powerful apps and games.. As I am more
concerned about games, and our company has both iPhone and Android
development teams.. I know Android lags in performance and development
tools a lott..