The data roaming thing is fixed in Cupcake.

If you are doing this for a vendor, you can have your app signed with the
platform certificate for the vendor, and do many of these things.  What you
are asking is not within the scope of the third party SDK, and is most
likely something we don't want to have within it.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.