I am stuck.  My main activity creates and starts a SurfaceView.  My
app needs to access a listview via the options menu to change
properties of the items shown in the view.

Two strange things occur:

1.) When I scroll the listview quickly, the list sometimes gets
farklempt.  Words overlap each other.

2.) When I select the item and the app returns to the main activity,
the thread is no longer alive.

If someone out there can offer help I will post the code.  This will
take a little effort.  My code is loosely based upon LunarLander and
the GLSurfaceView examples.  If there is a good example (more recent
example) someone can point me to, that would be boss.

Thank You