Hi Dan,

I added <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="1" /> to my manifest and
attempting to upload my application to the market I received the
following error message:

"Market requires the minSdkVersion to be set in AndroidManifest.xml.
The server could not process your apk. Try again."

Before using <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="1" /> I only received
the error "Market requires the minSdkVersion to be set in
AndroidManifest.xml." but now I get the additional line that said it
could not process my apk.

Anyone have a cause and/or solution for this?

regards,
~clark