The issue (1) with turning copy protection on (or off) was in Android
1.0/1.1, and there's been no fix for it made on top of those versions.
I believe that it is fixed in 1.5, which means that you might be OK if
you deliver a copy-protected version with minSdkVersion=3 - I'm not
sure, though.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru