Even with convertView problem is still same - last cell is not
animating.
And... you said WHEN getView()... I think it's no matter, matter HOW
MANY times getView() called.
It calls more than 100 times, whats very strange.
For the first time it's called 102 times and all animations was
working. For the second and next times it was 101, and last animation
was static.
I think where is some bug regularity...