i knew it was a bad idea to use it the second i used it...
The reason i needed it was this:
take a look at this image plz:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NiIT7LXuBv4/SfuFe7dFn9I/AAAAAAAACKo/0neSn1Jyey8/s1600/device.png
notice the cards on the middle that are overlapping?
see the bottom cards that have some sticking up?
how can i do that on frameLayout???

also take a look at http://developreality.blogspot.com/ for my other
gripes on 1.5 :(