This problem is caused by not only lack # symbol but alos lack the
parameter data type.
So Scroller.java, line 365 should be modified to be following:
     * further and longer, when used with {...@link #setFinalX(int)} or
{...@link #setFinalY(int)

Following is setFinalX function definition in Scroller.java:
    public void setFinalX(int newX) {
        mFinalX = newX;
        mDeltaX = mFinalX - mStartX;
        mFinished = false;