Hi,
        I have created an XML and i want to validate with schema i.e,
xsd file but there are no direct classes provided by android for the
same if i am not wrong ......... and there is an external jar named
jaxp1.3 which doesnt allow me to compile the code is it because the
bytecode of desktop and android are different?  which has the classes
schema factory and validator which does the validation stuff ......Is
there an other option available . Any help would be appreciated .....
desperately searching for the ans..........