Hi,
       In eclipse i just did a right click on project then properties
and then java build path and then Add external jar .
   I am not sure about the bytecode issue just wanted to confirm ....
  If i decide not to use any external jar is it still possible to
validate the xml with schema because thru ANT i am getting the same
issue
 so i thougt not to use any external jar for this purpose ......is it
possible in Android in build API's ....

 ....may need the source code for your XML schema
validator ..........   not understood the meaning of this
sentence.....