I'm not a software developer, I'm just an end user.
I want to know, with the FTP(File Transfer Profile[using the same ftp
abbr., as in File Transfer Protocol, used on internet]) Will G1, or
other Android users, be  able to transfer files from one phone to the
other?
This is some serious lack of judgement from first SDK developers,
since MANY phones allow this, from way back in the day!

Thanks for the info.

--
SonhadorPR

MCP #6152781