OK, thanks, but how does this looks in practice

let say i have a /xml/widget_word.xml

---
<appwidget-provider xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:minWidth="74dip"
    android:minHeight="72dip"
    android:updatePeriodMillis="21600000"
    android:initialLayout="@layout/widget_word"
    android:configure="com.chris.setwidgetuser"
    />
----

whereto define this additional sizes?
because that /xml/widget_word.xml is defined in my manifest.xml

        <!-- Broadcast Receiver that will process AppWidget updates -->
                <receiver android:name=".WordWidget" android:label="My App">
                        <intent-filter>
                                <action
android:name="android.appwidget.action.APPWIDGET_UPDATE" /

                        </intent-filter>
                                android:resource="@xml/widget_word" />
                </receiver>

so do I have to make 2 Broadcast Receivers ..??
Or where to add this new defined size..?

if you could give me a small example.. please, would be great

thanks
chris