Nick Pelly wrote:
> 2009/5/20 moa <mich...@jixel.com>:
>> What is the process for it becoming available on real devices?
>>
>> If an SDK update is released that supports SPP or RFCOMM. Does that
>> mean applications compiled on that SDK will run on current cupcake
>> devices (like the Magic) without any new firmware on the phone?
>>
>> Or once new BT support is added to the SDK does that mean new firmware
>> on the phone to be compatible?
>
> New firmware would be required.

For the record: Early access to such a firmware would be *MUCH* appreciated.

Our installments often have several months lead time, so being able to
show a working prototype long before it being officially available could
make a lot of decision makers very happy to go the Android route rather
than the more typical Nokia route for the whole installation.

                        Best / Jonas