Hey All,
      @Robert: Yes. I am talking about the same function call. If you read
the documentation for that, It says that a new copy is assigned everytime.
You could also verify it with the allocation tracker. It is assigning that
memory multiple times.
      @Tom: Yes a new object reference is supplied each time.
My suggestions:
1. We could implement a different jar file so that the frame gets
overwritten everytime. But then I believe this would remove the portability
from the application.
2. We can change the garbage collector or play around with the memory
allocation for that very thread. I believe each thread has a generational
gc. We could further look into that. We could overwrite the memory for that
particular allocation each time, rather than freeing it and reallocating the
same.
3. We can ask some one from google to look into it directly and create an
issue, which I will be doing by tonight.
Please let me know your suggestions to remove this bottleneck.
Thanks for commenting.
Regards,
Karan.

--