2009/6/16 dindin <dinesh.nadara...@gmail.com>

> I don't have T-Mobile but AT&T. I want to get an unlocked Android
> Phone (thinking of the new Samsung i7500 or the G2). Can I use that as
> a development device to test my applications? Will it even work on
> another GSM carrier?

Running apps on Android doesn't depend on carriers, unless you want to test
data networking, in any case I'd get something other than the HTC Dream/G1
for AT&T if you want data cause AT&T EDGE is so slow it's not funny... The
HTC Magic supposedly does 900Mhz which I think AT&T runs 3G over... so will
the i7500 and no doubt countless other devices once they start shipping...