Hi Boston,
I failed with both GLU.gluUnProject or your gluUnProject.
Maybe there is something wrong with my polygon coordinates. In fact,
the polygon is just a square, which is the face of a small cube. I get
the coordinates from GLWord.mVertexBuffer(such as mVertexBuffer.get(0)/
65536.0), is this coordinates the same kind with that which I got from
gluUnProject? Are they both belongs to object coordinates?