Derek wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.  My responses to your questions:
>
>> -- Does your page require Javascript? If so, have you tried enabling
>> Javascript?
>
> No Javascript used (its pretty much begin/end tags with plain text)
>
>> -- Have you tried it without the Dialog theme?
>
> Yes and that works but we'd like the Dialog to work for aesthetic
> purposes
>
>> -- Have you tried using a layout file rather than directly creating a
>> WebView instance?
>
> Yes, that also doesn't work
>
>> -- Have you tried some URL without the # syntax?
>>
> Yes also doesn't work

OK, so it's definitely tied to a Dialog theme. Sorry for all the
questions, but I wasn't sure if you had tried those sorts of things.

Sounds like a bug to me. AFAIK, themes should not interfere with the
operation of any specific widget type.

If you can create a separate test project that demonstrates the error,
post an issue to http://b.android.com, and post the issue URL to this list.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, $35/Year