This is just an observation but having CAPITALISATION in you're
package names is not going to help you in the longer term. All package
names should be lower case, Classes should start with and upper case
letter. Then its a lot easier to figure out which is which, and your
manifest (among other things) becomes a lot easier for you (and
others) to read. For and example just examine the package and class
names of the standard android libraries.

Regards,

J.