Hi Dianne,

i am happy someone from the android team comes in that discussion.

Just you may missunderstood.
Its not about to download that app in the Browser and run it on a
mobile.

Its about to compile that App (i called it apk) for a BrowserVersion.

Just think, We have GWT (to generate Browser App), Android for Mobile
Apps.

I think it would be so cool to code one app and just compile it for
Android
or Browser.
Finaly, yes I wrote .apk, because I thought should there be already an
apk
we just would need like an emulator plugin for a browser and could run
the
apk directly in the browser, just as a browser application.

For sure I can not use all functions in the browser as in the Mobile.
But that would be just a few /* */ and not like now writing the same
app
totaly again from the ground just to have a Browser Version from it.
I think right now about my app "My Days". 99% would look same in a
browser
but now if I like to have a browser version (bigger screen and just
for people
without android mobile) I have to code all again.

I asked that, because I think if someone have the power to create
something
like that its google. You have GWT you have Android... something that
would
make a GWT Source from my Android source...

I guess you got the point where I am looking for.
To make Android really a CrossOver language.
Let it run as application in LInux, under Windows, in a Browser and
for sure
still on Android Mobiles :)

Greets
Chris