Thanks for your response Odessa.

My app isn't crashing (i'm expecting it to), even though I don't even
have any uses-permissions setup.
I even looked in the app manager, and it showed no permissions.

Is this because I'm not installing via the app store? I guess I'll
find that out soon. Still though, it would be nice to get some
clarification on this =)