Hello,
I'm interested in extending some of the basic applications that comes
with Android. In my case platform/packages/apps/music.git.

I first tried doing it with just the SDK with no luck because there's
some classes missing from the SDK, One of them being
"com.android.internal.database.ArrayListCursor" (found in platform/
frameworks/base.git).

So basically, am i even supposed to be able to compile and extend the
base applications ? Is it posible to "repo sync platform/framework/
base" and compile the required com.android.internal.* classes ?

I'we been googling like mad, and but no luck. I would prefere not to
have to "repo sync" the entire codebase and compile that.

So my question is; How do i extend and compile the platform/packages/
apps/* applications?