So I'm using a modified version of the SectionedAdapter and it seems
to be working quite well.  The only issue is that I want to let each
"section" adapter to determine the clickability of it's items.  It
seems like with the SectionedAdapter, all items except the headers are
clickable.  How exactly would I modify SectionedAdapter.isEnabled() to
use the corresponding section's isEnabled()?  I've spent time looking
at the methods used for getItem(), getViewType(), and getView() which
seem to do similar things, but honestly don't quite understand what's
being done...  Thanks again for all your help!