Ahhhhh sad ending to our over enthu project:

For the past few days, I have been searching like mad, like many other
developers from past who were trying to achieve something similar.
But, it was not very clear that we won't be able to do, with all
respect to your below comment I am stopping further development in
this regard.

Thanks once again!

- Shibbs