On Jul 24, 4:31 am, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The issue is even if you indeed fix it say in donut and it gets propagated
> to cupcake and master, users will have to wait till donut OTA or some form
> of intermitent OTA like CRC1 that happened recently to get an update see
> that bug they reported has been fixed. This is just a normal life cycle !!
>
> Meanwhile you will have more and more people reporting the same bug .. I am
> guessing that is what happened with the original poster.

I think the bigger problem here is that issue is not even marked as
fixed.
Which means it is probably still not fixed in donut or even the
generation after that.

Actually, if you look at comment 2 on that issue, JBQ did "respond" by
changing the name on the very same day but nothing happened since.

Eric